This is me overacting my joy, since I guessed what it was before I opened it. Haha Well, it really does mean a lot. It means he believes in me and my mad sewing skills. The kids however, believe I am old. Wrinkle cream old. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry that they got me an Oil of Olay regenerist kit. I certainly didn't was to dis' their gift, though. Their card did make me laugh. 
Nice.
After church, we played Rummikub at my request and Glen made an awesome dinner with shiskabobs and a seafood salad.
There wasn't a wasn't a whole lot of action after dinner as I've been dealing with a back injury for the past week. I told Hyrum on Saturday night that it would be Mother's Day and he looked at me quizzically. I told him "I'm your mother." He responded, "no, you're not. You're my mom!" Haha okay.




No comments:
Post a Comment